Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day 180- Part 2 River Floating

After lunch Rylee shared her sucker with Chris that she stole from him
A bunch of people went for another wheeler ride
Kennedy really wanted to go play in the water so we put on her swim suit 
She decided that she wanted to show me how to go under water
She realized river water is different and a lot colder ha!

Staying cool on a hot day

While we were down there playing Mom and Chris came to ask if we wanted to go float the Sevier river
HECK YES!
I have never floated a river and its on my bucket list
Kennedy and I both were super excited to go
The place we were staying at rented tubes and took you two miles up river to drop us off
Chris and I rented a double tube with a cooler in the middle and nets in the bottom for me him and Kennedy
Mom and Dad also took a double tube
Todd took a single

Todd catching up

Kennedy rode on my lap for a while
She kept wanting to go swim in the river so bad
We hooked all the tubes together and floated in one big group

Rough view for two hours
Chris decided to jump in and see how deep it was since Kennedy wanted to swim so bad
It was a little cold :)
She jumped right in and started paddling
She swam over to Grandpa
Then they took off down river swimming together

After floating the river we were STARVING
Chris and Todd grilled up some burgers and dogs
Ash made some snickers salad
There was also fruit dip, cut up fruit, spinach salad, pasta salad, chips, stuffed mushrooms, chips and salsa..
as you can tell we went hungry on this trip
Dad and I with our matching cups
I found this cool cup at the store before we left so it could be my weekend cup
One that was different than everyone elses so I could keep track
My parents and I went to Walmart in Richville for a few things and Dad found one just like mine
Mom wanted one too cause they were awesome and plastic!
She got a pink one
Had to show off our Mason Jar love
Kennedy bet Hunter he couldnt jump the fence
Whats a night with out washers
That game was played almost the whole weekend by so many variations of teams late into the night!
Even bug played


The kids were exhausted each night
The adults all sat in one of the living rooms telling stories and playing Candy Crush

No comments: