Thursday, July 18, 2013

Day 198- Softball

Wednesday actually started out kind of busy
With my work days changing this week it has thrown me SO off
I cant keep the day of the week right and now my Fridays are Wednesday instead of being Friday... 
Came home from work and packed some
Kennedy went with her dad for the evening
I had dinner waiting when Chris came home from work
He had a LONG day digging a big hole by hand
We ate some yummy stuffed bell peppers
He told me as we were eating "I was going to come home from work, shower, and then take you out to dinner but you already had it made"
I told him well I figured you'd be exhausted and want to rest before you head to drill tonight.. so we compromised and went out for an ice cream date after dinner
Right as were walking out the door his mom text me and asked if we were home, she was up this way and wanted to visit
We told her to meet us at the Yogurt Factory
While we were there the house people called. I needed to go out there and take pictures for the insurance company but needed a time to meet with them
We scheduled it for about 30 min from then
So I dropped Chris off at his dads so he could go to fire drill and invited JaNeale along
We went and took a bunch of pictures and showed her the house
I went back to Todd and Janas to watch Ry while Derek and Ash had a softball game at 9
Kennedy was dropped off about 8:30pm
I just walked inside and sat down from getting her when I get a text from Ash..
So you said you could fill in (next week) well we are down 3 girls wanna play
I said sure.. when ...
She said the game starts at 9 TONIGHT
Its 8:50...
So I batted my eyes at Jana and asked her how much she loved me .. if she wanted to watch Ry and Kennedy who were already at her house laying down on the floor in a pile of blankets while I went and helped them out
She pretty much kicked me out the door
I had to hurry home and change, plus Id just packed away the softball stuff in the trailer that afternoon, dig that out and run to the field
I made it just in time
I played crappy ha!
Its been a year... but we had fun and won!

Derek
Love the contrasting colors
Ash up to bat
Derek

Chris and Todd came by after drill for the last two innings
I was playing 3rd base when I hear someone start yelling and harassing me
Chris gets a little excited and I started laughing
I wasnt even in play he was cracking me up

The game was over by 10:15 and we all headed to get our kids from Jana
It was so cute Kennedy was crashed against the wall on the floor in the living room
Ry was between Kennedy and Jana sideways with her feet under Jana pretty much
and Jana was crashed out next to them
It was time for bed and to carry our sleepy kids to the car!
Work came early the next morning!

No comments: