Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day 178 &179- Marysvale

All day Thursday was spent packing and running errands!
A little swim lessons throwin in there.. some more packing.. going to work.. and then it was time to leave Friday morning
We headed down for a family trip with Janas side of the family in Marsyvale
ONLY my parents came too
Chris, Kennedy and I met my Mom and Dad at their house and loaded up
Todd, Jana, Ash, Derek and Ry all met up with us on the highway
They had to stop and pick up Hunter in Taylorsville so we decided to stop at Sheels
Chris and I had NEVER been there before
OH WOW
Talk about IN LOVE with that place
We took a new family photo with some fish we caught
Kennedy was IN LOVE with all the photo op booths they have around the store
She had to stop at almost everyone and have her picture taken
We went on a crazy jeep ride

She shot a bear with her bow
and a mountain lion too
Everything according to her had to be shot with her bow

Kennedy had so much fun in the store!
We did too
Chris ended up buying me a shirt I wanted and a super cute hoodie
He spoils me!
He got himself a nice shirt too and some bow fishing stuff
We finished the long hot drive to Marysvale and checked in
We rented a double house that was connected
Me, Chris, Kennedy, Derek, Ash and Ry all shared a room
We put stuff away, got out the washers game and lawn chairs and relaxed outside!




No comments: