Thursday, July 18, 2013

195-197


Sunday I went back to dayshift
I never ever ever thought I would say I liked days and that Ive missed working days.. but its true!!
I never realized how nice a normal schedule was 
So much easier on us!

Kennedy had a new sitter start this week too
Shes one of my friends daughters who just graduated high school
She watches her 3 days a week for me
I think Kennedy likes her lol everytime I come home she tries to stop her from leaving
The other day Talia (the sitter) told Kennedy I'll be back in the morning
Kennedy told her well why dont you stay the night then its easier
When I got home the other day she told Kennedy ok I'll see you on Monday
Kennedy told her she needed to come and visit before Monday since it was a long ways away

Lifes been pretty much consumed with work this week and nothing even picture worthy!
I sat on the couch one night and relaxed with some oreos while helping Chris study for his upcoming EMT test.. He takes it Friday

It was fun studying and teasing with each other

He is such a nerd and thats part of why I love him so
This is how he talks to me...
I mean really cant ask for more than that
I love when he lies to me :)


No comments: