Tuesday, July 9, 2013

4th of July Fireworks

After the fun of the archery shoot we went home
Chris worked on assembling my dresser he bought
Kennedy and I took a nap!
We were exhausted
Then it was time for him to go off and do fireworks for Brigham and we decided to go to my parents in Willard where everyone was meeting for Willards firework show
Elysha brought Kennedy and Parker sparklers


My parents have the best view I think for the fireworks anyways
You dont have to deal with the crowds at the park
Its peaceful and quiet
You have your own bathroom and fridge
We had all the seating we needed right there on the front lawn
The parachuters started
Dad actually stayed home with the family and watched
He has never watched the fireworks show before
He normally is working or lighting them off
Dane, Elysha, Parker and Felony were there
We had chicken salad and crackers, clam dip and chips, assorted cookies, pop corn
I brought glow sticks for the kiddos
Liz and Kyle came over too
And so did the neighbors Betty and Dave




See perfect view!
Great show this year!


No comments: