Sunday, July 21, 2013

199-Kenny Chesney Concert

Thursday night us girls headed down to Usana for the Kenny Chesney concert
We picked up JaNeale on the way
She knew one of the waitresses so we didnt have to wait in line and she hooked us up with free drinks!
Then it was time for dinner!
Got a red hot chicago dog
Shalon and MarDee
First act up was Kacey Musgrave
I LOVE HER 
Shalon, JaNeale, MarDee and Me
Next was Eli Young Band
There was this HILARIOUS kid there dancing and taking off his shirt, shaking his belly
He was a serious crack up!
I told Shalon she had to go get her picture taken with him since she was the only single girl there
There was honestly a LINE of girls waiting for their picts with him
So as we get up there Shalon makes me get in the picture with her and another girl goes all you get in there and we'll do a group shot! Ok so all us girls get in there and these boys photo bomb us??? We have NO clue who they are or even talked to them but they're in our picture ha
As we are walking off this kid stops us.. (the one on the left) and says can you believe thats my brother!?
We had to look at him for a second to see the resemblance. He says I am the GQ brother but hes the one with all the girls all over him!?? Its always like this! Girls are always getting their pictures with him
Ha buddy its all in the attitude!!!
So Shalon got her picture taken with the brothers because she couldnt believe they were

The place was PACKED with people
I had never been to a Kenny concert before.. and I have to say I was kind of disappointed
The show wasnt too great
But the best part is the people watching!
JaNeale had never been to lawn seats there before so it was a new experience for her!

We knew a ton of people who were going and ran into Chris (supervisor from work) and her hubby Pat
All of a sudden I get tackled by someone hugging me and it was Chris




It was a fun night
JaNeale got lost after going to the bathroom and couldnt find us again
MarDee and Shalon got seriously LOST in the crowd..like 20 minutes worth trying to find us after going to the bathroom
We were surrounded by people who couldnt stand up and we just laughed at them
I was the driver for the night and the girls were cracking me up
I think we had to make 12 pee stops on the way home :)
It was a great girls night!

No comments: