Sunday, July 28, 2013

208-Jason Aldean

Saturday was date night for us :)
To the Jason Aldean concert
JaNeale had ended up with two extra tickets to the show. She found out that I had never been down on the floor to a concert so her and Jimmy decided they were taking Chris and I. Ha twist our arms!! Make us go!
Todd and Jana TOLD us they were taking Kennedy and were bummed it was only for one night. She was so excited to get a sleep over there. She wore her dress, took her princess crown and wand. We went down a little early to JaNeale and Jimmys for dinner. They cooked Chris's favorite, russian chicken. After that we headed over to Rio Tinto for the show. We were there a little early and found his semis. Of course had to get our pictures taken! JaNeale was a little in love

We got tshirts
They got their beer and I got my cotton candy
Chris laughed at me! I hate beer for starters.. and I LOVE cotton candy. So that was my splurge :)
Our seats were super super awesome!! We were row 12 section A.. so pretty much we were right outside the pit at the end of the walkout stage. I have never been so close before

First out was Thomas Rhett. He was super fun
I had such an amazing date night with this guy! I love him so much! He is just so fun and relaxed and great to hang out with! Kinda part of why I married him

Next out was Jake Owen
These pictures make it look like we were further away than we were. We were actually way close
Jake rocked it!! He was amazing! It was just so relaxed and fun. He kept taking girls phones and doing pictures of him with the girls in the background. He had someone get him a beer. He stopped in the middle of one song and busted out with the theme song to the Fresh Prince of Bel Air and EVERYONE sang the whole song. He was barefoot and jumping around the stage. At one point he had his guy bring out his '85 keytar and play Van Halens Jump. 
He also threw a set of drum sticks off the stage. Jimmy caught them. Im not sure who was happier Jimmy or JaNeale! She absolutely LOVES Jake Owen
His show was an A+ Totally a must see!
Next up was Jason Aldean
We had ran into Zeb (Zacks older brother) and his girlfriend Lindsay earlier that night. They were in the pit. Zeb came over and told me we needed to take a picture together and send it to Zack so we did!

Jasons show was awesome also!
So much fun and so much energy
We danced our little butts off!!


I took some videos of the show to take home to Kennedy. She usually gets SO mad when we go to a concert and dont take her. I keep trying to explain to her shes too little to go. The musics too loud and she even standing all night wouldnt be able to see. AND its mommy and daddys dates when we go. She tries hard. She works the guilt trips and tells me she wants a special date night with me to one. I keep telling her maybe when shes seven or eight we will talk about it, so hopefully this pacifies her for a minute!

The night was awesome
Our ears are still ringing
THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking us! We had a blast


No comments: