Sunday, July 28, 2013

207-Normal day at our place

Friday morning I woke up to these three in my bed
I got up when Ry came to the house and she fell back asleep in our room for a while
I guess she woke up and I didnt hear her
Chris got up, played with her a while, changed her diaper and clothes and they all came in to see me
Mom and Dad called on their way to a funeral to see if we were home
They were headed to one right by our house and saw we were home. They figured Kinlie would have a lot more fun at our house than a funeral so they dropped her off. So Chris and I had 3 kids for the day. Good thing hes so easy going!! We had errands we needed to run so we packed up all the girls and headed to Harbor Freight. I had to take a picture it was too cute
Kinlie, Kennedy and Ry fight over Chris's attention
If one hugs on him the other two have too also. 
I told him he was going to get sympathy from every man in the tool store being followed by 3 girls
After that we went to Smith and Edwards for a few things.. they didnt have a shirt Chris wanted so we went to Cals. He needed a short sleeve button up because he only has long sleeves. We found a super nice one we both liked at Cals. He really wanted a pink short sleeve one but they are impossible to find. The shirt we picked out didnt have a tag on it so when we went to check out they had to look it up.. it rang up for $6.29.. SCORE!! Its a $40 shirt and was on sale! Woo Woo! We were all starving and Ash was just getting off work. We met her and her friend Carrie at Melinas for lunch. The girls were so excited. Kennedy, Kinlie and Ry love that place. After that Ry went home with Ash. We headed back to the house to work on our projects that we just had to buy stuff for. 

I sold my motorcycle.. Kinda sad to see it go but since Ive met Chris I havent ridden it at all. Ive not even registered it in two years.. he really has no interest in riding it with me so we decided it was time for it to go down the road

After talking with his dad and my dad and Chris looking at it we decided the reason the washer kept over flowing is that it probably wasnt hooked into the sewer system. A lot of the older homes had the washer lines ran out into a gravel fill or the septic tank.. So Chris borrowed Zacks tractor and started digging

The girls wanted to hook up the sprinker and play in the grass so bad. It just cracks me up because our little grass patch is so tiny but holds so much attention to them. They changed into some play clothes and started running back and forth giggling. They had to plug their noses



Chris dug a hole in the backyard and found that the washing machine pipe ran along the foundation and pretty much went back under the house and out to no where. So he had to dig out to the sewer hookup and connect the some pipe to the drain pipe from the washing machine and hook it into the sewer pipe stump. Im so glad hes so handy and knows how to do all these things!! 
Chris also ran some stuff down the pipes to clean it out. His Dad and Jana stopped by too right as I was cooking dinner. So I made them stay for dinner. We all sat in the living room now that we're down to only 4 chairs at our table instead of 6. We had Kennedy sit at the table and eat in case she spilled. She was super quiet. Zack stopped by to visit and I told him dinners on the stove so he walked in and got a plate full too. I didnt hear Kennedy scream Zackypoo and attack him.. hmm strange? He cant drive past with out her getting excited to see her favorite 'uncle'. So I asked Jana is Kennedy still at the table? Yep she was.. Todd goes into the kitchen a few min later and comes out laughing. Poor child was exhausted and fell asleep sitting up at the table. She has never ever done this before. Not even as a little kid. She even had a little pile of drool ha! I let her sleep for a few more minutes and took her to the couch where she still didnt wake up. That kid slept until 9 the next morning
I cleaned up dinner and found these two in the backyard
Boys cant resist dirt. I started calling the backyard Chris's play pen. He spends all day puttering and doing stuff back there and absolutely loves it.. when people ask where he is I just answer in the play pen



I sat and watched two mountain goats at the top of this peak with the binos while they worked
I just LOVE being able to sit in our backyard at night
Its just such a peaceful homey feeling. The tree keeps it so much more cooler too

No comments: